Since 1954 just one product…
Quality at service of agriculture.
The Company has been founded in 1950 by Ugo Casella and managed by Francesco, Ettore, Paolo e Roberto Casella, with 85 employees headquartered in Carpaneto Piacentino (PC), at Cimafava hamlet, with a surface of 75.000 square meters, over 25.000 square meters used for offices, spare parts warehouse, manufacturing workshop and showroom.
Leader in manufacturing of machinery and systems for water and slurry distribution by using of VRT satellite technologies.
Liability, quality and a prompt and qualified after sales service thanks to our internal staff.